2013年10月16日水曜日

Dismissal theory.

 The 15th , Japan representative will play against Belarus , I was defeated in 0 ─ 1. It proceeded predominantly from rising , but if you allow pre-emptive with intense middle shot just before the end of the first half , Japan which started in the member identical to the Serbian war that was defeated in the 0 ─ 2 on the 11th , without cracking a goal also late I heard the whistle of time up as it is .
After the game , Sergio Echigo Mr. commentator was angry as follows with respect to coverage of soccer king .
Two -game losing streak . If this is the W Cup production in " three days' rest , I 'm tragically group stage eliminated . Put the DF instead of the FW in the scenario that is . Lead was terrible than Serbia war , but was determined to 3 back today's match If you think that , or number of times you throw if you add . Hafner back to four back again in injury change of Nagatomo less , and above all . less accuracy , of . after the game that sense of crisis due to lost the game the previous did not see I did not even one human players said so . the " I will do my best so if chosen next" even listening to the comments of players . such as to be corrected, such as not Ika stacked , are at I think I selected the other myself . it 's funny that it originally "
It is thought this " team , limit is coming . Me and I can place the director . Well done rebuttal time or something , no When you place now, but I think what you and what are you saying . Past it is good if you look at the various national teams . this , not club , representative , I 'm a star team "If it is an ordinary country or that , if the country of " elsewhere , dismissal theory should erupt definitely . Media is a third party to make such a public opinion , under pressure , sense of crisis it is the stimulus that the team born . sweet . fans make everyone a representative business of sweet . bitch steadily , try not to attention to what smell the Japanese press . the people to see this two games , and that do not change anything If you had be said is , do you really love the Japan representative . without a murmur when such , when I say . this is a dry , I I quit the critic "
Indeed , I am Sergio Echigo Ms. dry . Even so, two -game losing streak It is tight in three during the day. It is a feeling you do not know what coach players also , to do for . It is not strange dismissal theory also came out . I feel that it is time to take steps that drastic , but I guess there would have the best coach can save the situation now . I might also say that hand Sergio Echigo Mr. shaving and supervision .




15日、日本代表がベラルーシと対戦し、0─1で敗れた。11日に0─2で敗れたセルビア戦とまったく同じメンバーでスタートした日本は、立ち上がりから優勢に進めたが、前半終了間際に強烈なミドルシュートで先制を許すと、後半もゴールを割れずにそのままタイムアップの笛を聞いた。
 試合後、サッカーキングの取材に対し解説者のセルジオ越後氏は次のように憤った。
「中3日で2連敗。これがW杯本番なら、あえなくグループステージ敗退だね。今日の試合はセルビア戦よりもひどかった。リードされている状況でFWに代えてDFを入れ、3バックにしたかと思えば、長友の負傷交代でまた4バックに戻す。ハーフナーを入れても放り込む回数が少なく、精度も低い。そして何より、前の試合に負けたことによる危機感が見えなかった。試合後の選手たちのコメントを聞いてもそう。『次選ばれるようならがんばります』と言った選手が一人でもいたのかね。修正しなきゃとか、積み上げていかないととか、自分はもう選ばれた気でいる。これは本来おかしいことだよ」

「このチームは、限界が来ている。僕は監督を代えてもいいと思っている。今代えたら時間がない、とかいう反論をよくされるが、何を言っているのかと思うよ。過去のいろいろな代表チームを見てみるといい。これはクラブじゃなくて、代表、選抜チームなんだよ」
「よその国なら、というか普通の国なら、間違いなく解任論が噴出するはずだ。第3者であるメディアはそういう世論を作り、プレッシャーをかけ、それがチームの刺激となって危機感が生まれる。日本のマスコミは甘い。ファンも甘い。イケイケドンドンの代表ビジネスをみんなで作り、臭いものには目を向けないようにしている。この2試合を見て、何も変えなくていいという人は、日本代表を本当に愛しているのか。こういう時に文句を言わずに、いつ言うのだ。これが辛口だと言われるのだったら、僕は評論家をやめるね」
 さすが、辛口なセルジオ越後さんですね。それにしても中3日で2連敗はきついですね。監督も選手も、どうしたらいいのか分からない感じですね。解任論も出てきておかしくないですね。思い切った手を打つべき時であることは感じますが今の状況を救える最適な監督がいるんでしょうかね。セルジオ越後さんが監督をすると言う手もありかもしれませんよ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿